An Elegant Bellevue, Washington Hotel on the Eastside
Hyatt Regency Bellevue is a contemporary hotel and meeting destination in the heart of Seattle's Eastside. With artfully elegant spaces and Asian-inspired accents, our hotel is an upscale retreat for business travelers and vacationers alike. You'll find it easy to stick to your workout routine in our 7,000-square-foot Hyatt StayFit™ Gym and heated 25-meter lap pool. And staying on task is seamless with innovative business services and 70,000 sq. ft. of meeting space with expert event management and catering.
When staying at one of the top hotels Bellevue, WA offers, you'll be right in the heart of dining, shopping and entertainment at The Bellevue Collection, with over 45 restaurants, 250 stores and a vibrant nightlife. Explore the Woodinville Wine Country to get a taste of the local wineries and breweries. Soak in mountain views, scenic hiking, biking trailsand other outdoor adventures nearby. Enjoy cultural activities at the Seattle Symphony, Seattle Art Museum, and Sculpture Park. And if there's anything you need, our concierge is on hand for dinner reservations, tee times and activity recommendations.
Q: Does Hyatt Regency Bellevue offer parking?
A: Yes. The hotel offers guest self-parking for $25 a day (plus applicable taxes) for Sunday night through Thursday night stays, and valet parking for $31.96 (plus applicable taxes). Self-parking is complimentary for Friday and Saturday night stays starting at 8pm on Friday through Sunday at midnight. For those that are flying in, we also offer an airport shuttle with one-way fares starting at $19 per person.
Q: Are there any restaurants in or near Hyatt Regency Bellevue?
A: Hyatt Regency Bellevue offers a vibrant dining scene that celebrates the fresh, local and sustainable foods of the Pacific Northwest. Eques is a casual eatery serving classic breakfast dishes and a lunch buffet, including buttermilk pancakes with cranberry white chocolate, omelets with local smoked salmon and their famous Dungeness crab eggs benedict. Stop by for the best brunch on Seattle’s Eastside and enjoy a bubbly mimosa.
Located within the Bellevue Collection, the hotel is within steps of several fantastic restaurants and bars including 13 Coins, Joey Bellevue, Zen Express, Suite Restaurant and Lounge and Daniel’s Broiler, an award-winning steakhouse and piano bar with stunning views of downtown Bellevue and Lake Washington.
Q: What are some things to do near Hyatt Regency Bellevue?
A: Located on the Eastside of Seattle, in downtown Bellevue, our hotel is surrounded by exciting activities and attractions and breathtaking mountain views. Enjoy shopping and dining at the Bellevue Collection with a fashionable mix of stores and restaurants just steps away. Enjoy boating on Lake Washington, play a round of golf at Golf Club at Newcastle or explore the Woodinville Wine Country. Take a very short drive into Seattle to explore famous destinations like the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum and historic Pioneer Square.
Q: What type of meeting spaces does Hyatt Regency Bellevue offer?
A: Our innovative hotel and conference center features more than 70,000 square feet of meeting and event space in downtown Bellevue. With Asian-inspired design and cutting-edge audiovisual technology, our meeting space includes seven conference suites, an executive boardroom, and a 135-seat auditorium. Host a convention, trade show, reception or wedding in the magnificent 17,745-square-foot Grand Ballroom and 13,755-square-foot Evergreen Ballroom. The hotel offers professional catering and event planning services for all of these functions and more.
Q: Does Hyatt Regency Bellevue have a pool?
A: Yes. An upscale retreat in the Seattle area, our Bellevue hotel features a heated 25-meter indoor lap pool for refreshing or working out after a busy day of travel. Guests can also recharge in the 7,000-square-foot StayFit™ Gym with weight and cardio equipment.
- 732 spacious guestrooms, including 55 suites with Asian-inspired décor
- Regency Club accommodations and hospitality suites for entertaining
- Plush Hyatt Grand Bed™
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA and Express Check-in Kiosk
- Free weekend parking
- Multi-lingual staff
- Over 45 restaurants within The Bellevue Collection, connected to the hotel via a series of sky bridges
- Complimentary 7,000 square foot Fitness Center with 24-hour access
- Heated 25 meter lap pool
- 20-acre Bellevue Downtown Park
- Biking / Hiking / Golf / Water Sports / Skiing and many more outdoor adventures nearby
- 70,000 square feet of state-of-the-art event space
- 17,745 square foot Grand Ballroom
- Authentic hospitality and service with Hyatt Regency Bellevue Catering
For more information, view our hotel brochure!
Regency Club Information
Guests of our Regency Club guest rooms will enjoy stunning views from the 23rd floor of our recently-renovated Cascade Tower, as well as special amenities including complimentary Continental breakfast, daily snacks and an evening cocktail hour. Please see below for Regency Club Lounge hours and details.
6:00am – 9:00am Mon- Thu
6:00am - 10:00am Fri
7:00am – 11:00am Sat & Sun
Midday Snacks and Refreshments
9:00am – 5:00pm Mon-Thu
11:00am – 5:00pm Fri
12:00pm – 5:00pm Sat & Sun
Evening Cocktail Hour
5:00pm – 9:00pm
*The evening cocktail hour will be an additional charge. Please contact our Regency Club Concierge for more details.
5:00pm – 8:00pm
8:00pm – 9:00pm
Each Regency Club room can accommodate registered guests up to two adults and two children whom would have access to the lounge. Additional guests may be invited at a fee of $15 per person per meal period and are required to be signed for. We ask that children 12 and under are accompanied by an adult.
The following facilities and 32 ADA-compliant rooms are available for persons with disabilities:
- Audio-visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant and in-room dining menus in Braille
- Braille symbols outside meeting rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible doors
- Wheelchair-accessible peepholes
- Wheelchair-accessible climate controls
- Bathtub benches are available
- Portable bathtub grab rails
- Wheelchair-accessible sink/vanity and towel racks
- Wheelchair-accessible closet poles
- Roll-in showers
- Closed Caption Television Decoders
- Telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD)
- Telephone alerting device
- Front door alerting device
- Emergency alerting device
- Amplifying telephone handset
- Lounges and restaurants
- Front desk
- Front entrance
Traveling to Bellevue on business should not limit your productivity. At Hyatt Regency Bellevue, we provide the business traveler with a complete "mobile office" and assistance from dedicated hotel staff.
Preferred Choice Guest Rooms
Take advantage of one of 19 Preferred Choice guest rooms featuring a daily breakfast buffet for up to two guests in Eques and local and 800-calls for a nominal fee. Rooms are located on higher floors with city or lake views and are specially equipped with a personal work area, desk phone and computer hookup, as well as an additional upgrade from our standard 10MB Internet access to 25MB Internet access per device. When booking your Bellevue stay, inquire about our Hyatt Preferred Choice program.
Our Business Services include:
- Color Printer, Laser Jet Printer & Fax
- Computer Work Stations
- Packing and Shipping (FedEx, UPS)
- Complimentary Wired or Wireless High-Speed Internet Access in select guest rooms and lobby areas at 10MB per device
Welcome to one of the premier luxury hotels in Bellevue, on Seattle's Eastside. From gatherings of many to discussions among few, this is a place where four star award-winning services allow you to do what you do best.
You’ll marvel at our unparalleled attention to detail. Allow our experienced concierge to be at your beck and call for reservations, ticket purchases and more. Hosting a meeting or corporate conference? Trust our exceptional business services to keep you ahead of the game.
- High-speed Internet access
- Hyatt Fast Board™, PDA and Express Check-in
- Hyatt StayFit™ Gym
- Heated indoor pool
Guests who need more than 10MB of bandwidth can upgrade to 25MB of bandwidth for a fee of $7.95 per device, per day. Hyatt Elite Gold Passport members will automatically receive a complimentary upgrade to 25MB upon arrival.
Map & Directions
Follow signs to "All Freeways". Take Hwy. 518 to 405 North to Bellevue for 14 miles. Exit onto NE 8th St. west (exit #13B). Follow NE 8th for 6 1/2 blocks. Our hotel is on the right after crossing 106th Ave, at corner of NE 8th and Bellevue Way.
Seattle on 520. Merge onto WA-520 E exit number 168B toward Bellevue. Merge onto I-405 S toward Renton. Take the NE 8th Street East/West exit number 13B. Take the NE 8th St West ramp, merge onto NE 8th St. Turn right on Bellevue Way.
Vancouver Follow Provincial Route 99 South. Provincial Route 99 S becomes I-5 South. Merge onto I-405 S via exit number 182 toward Bellevue/Renton. Take NE 8th St. East/West exit number 13B. Take the NE 8th St West ramp, merge onto NE 8th St. Turn right on Bellevue Way. Hyatt Regency Bellevue WA is ahead.
Spokane Take Freeway Avenue N and merge onto I-90 W for 269 miles. Take the I-405 S exit number 10 toward Renton/Bellevue. Merge onto I-405 N toward Bellevue/Everett. Take the NE 8th St West ramp exit number 13B, merge onto NE 8th St. Turn right on Bellevue Way.
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Business Center
- Covered parking (fee) (three hour validation)
- Currency exchange
- Florist, hair and manicure salon
- Health Club (complimentary)
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Laundry, dry cleaning and valet service
- Multilingual staff
- In-room dining
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda, ice machines
- Valet parking (fee)
- $31.96 (plus applicable taxes)
- The hotel’s main entrance is located at 900 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
- $25 (plus applicable taxes)
- Self-parking is complimentary for Friday and Saturday night stays (8pm Friday until 12am Sunday)
- The hotel’s main entrance is located on 900 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
- The hotel’s main entrance is located on 900 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004.
- Our staff would be delighted to welcome you and help you unload your luggage.
- If you prefer to proceed directly to our self-parking without any assistance, we recommend utilizing the entrance on Northeast 10th Street, marked Bellevue Place, as it is the easiest to access.
- Once you head down the ramp and past the gate, take an immediate right and you will see the Wintergarden Elevators on your right-hand side. If P3 is full continue straight to the back of the garage, and you will see a ramp on your left which you can use to access the lower levels of parking.
- The Wintergarden Elevators are the most direct access into the center of the lobby.
- The Hyatt Ballroom Elevators are our second choice, and will take you to the first floor of our Olympic Tower. They are located directly behind the Wintergarden Elevators when you are looking straight at them.
- Upon check-in you will receive a parking pass valid for your stay, which will grant you in and out privileges at the gate on paid nights.
Buy a special gift, find a unique souvenir, or simply spend a few hours browsing our superb collection of shops. Find a creative flower arrangement or gourmet gift basket, an exquisite piece of furniture or glass, or just the perfect outfit, accessories and jewelry for a weekend, business conference, or night on the town. Each shop offers unparalleled quality and style, as well as exceptional customer service for a truly enjoyable shopping experience.
Specializing in creative flower arrangements for every occasion, City Flowers, the hotel's florist, offers a large inventory of fresh flowers, plants, gourmet gift baskets, candles and greeting cards.
Papillon is a distinctive women's clothing store featuring American and European collections of very fine quality. The clothes take you from great weekends to business conferences to nights on the town. Exceptional accessories are renowned. Customer service and attention to detail are unsurpassed.
Elements Gallery is recognized as having one of the widest selections of contemporary glass, jewelry and home decor in the Puget Sound Area. Beautifully handcrafted gifts and accessory items are their specialties.
Hall Spassov Gallery is an exclusive Eastside destination for fine art. Their roster includes acclaimed international, national and regional artists who have shown a capacity for comprehensive and focused bodies of work. It is Hall Spassov Gallery’s mission to help cultivate the careers of these artists and to assist new clients and collectors in acquiring works of art that are as distinguished as they are beautiful.
The Gunnar Nordstrom Gallery is a small and intimate space located in the center of Bellevue, Washington's dynamic shopping district at Bellevue Place. With an emphasis on whimsical and expressionist work, local patrons frequently choose the Gunnar Nordstrom Gallery as one of the Eastside’s favorite galleries.
Discover the unparalleled style, comfort and fit of custom tailored clothing. At Trillium, each garment will be your perfect garment, reflecting your personal style from collar to cuff, and fitting your unique measurements with the precision only custom tailoring can achieve.
BoConcept is a modern, Danish design store that specializes in furniture and accessories that help you decorate the home of your dreams. This growing chain has skilled interior consultants who are truly passionate about their furnishings and design.
One-way fares starting at $19 per person
Children 17 and under complimentary with each paying adult
Taxi - Approximately $45-$50 one-way
Hyatt Regency Bellevue is a dog friendly establishment. Whether they have two legs or four, guests at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue can expect an exceptional level of service. Show your four legged friend true VIP (very important pet) treatment.
For a one-time charge of $100, your dog will receive a welcome letter, an amenity that includes a comfy bed, food and water bowls (so you don’t have to bring your own) and a welcome biscuit. For added convenience, our concierge will be on-hand to provide information on nearby walking routes, pet shops, groomers, vets, and local pet friendly establishments.
- Reservations being made with traveling dogs are required to be completed at least 3 days in advance of arrival.
- Dogs weighing 50 pounds or less are permitted at the hotel. If traveling with two dogs, their combined weight may not exceed 75 pounds.
- $100.00 per stay up to 6 nights will be applied to all reservations traveling with a dog. An additional $100.00 "Deep Cleaning" fee from day 7 to day 30 (for a total of $200). From day 30 on, the charge will be at the hotel's discretion. Failure to report a traveling companion will result in an additional $75.00 fee will be applied to the guestroom.
- Dogs are not allowed in public areas such as a restaurant, pool, golf course, etc., but there are available locations for families dining with their companion.
- Dogs must be walked in the designated “dog walk” area. Owners must clean up after their dogs.
- Dogs must be settled by 10pm.
- Failure to follow procedures can and will result in the Manager on Duty to contact guest regarding noise complaints and provide kennel options if necessary.
- Owner will be asked to complete hotel’s dog friendly letter and provide a cell phone number in order to locate guest in the event of an emergency. If no answer or reply dog will be moved to an approved local kennel.
- Owner is asked to contact Housekeeping to arrange a daily cleaning time; otherwise room will not be serviced. The dog may not remain in the room while Housekeeping is providing service.
- Owner is responsible for all damage to hotel property. The hotel does not assume liability for a guest’s pet or its action while at the hotel.
- Dogs cannot be left uncrated while in the guest room alone.
- The service charge does not apply toward service animals.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept cats.
Please note, the pet policy applies to dogs only.
We look forward to welcoming you to our luxury hotel in Bellevue, Washington! For your convenience, we have listed some helpful information to assist you in enjoying a seamless stay with us. Should you have questions regarding any of our hotel policies, please contact our Front Desk at 425.462.1234 and one of our agents will be happy to assist you.
A Debit and Credit card will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus a one-time hold to cover daily incidentals. These funds are held aside, however, they will not be charged until check-out. If you are booking and or/paying on behalf of someone else please call the hotel to arrange for third-party billing or visit this link for a credit card authorization form and select "WA-Hyatt Regency Bellevue" in the drop down. Credit card authorizations cannot be emailed due to privacy policies and must be received by the hotel no less than 72 hours prior to arrival date.
To ensure the security and accuracy of reservations, we ask all guests to a provide a valid government or state-issued photo ID at check-in.
Hyatt Regency Bellevue will be pleased to welcome your four-legged friends for the duration of your stay! Please see our Pet Policy page for more details regarding fees, breed restrictions and making reservations when traveling with your pet.
In order to help us ensure everyone’s rest and relaxation between the hotel’s quiet hours of 10 p.m. – 7 a.m., key access is required during this time and only registered guests are allowed on the guest room floors. Additionally the hotel does not permit gatherings or parties in any of our suites or guest rooms. To arrange for a special event or gathering please contact our Sales and Catering Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the health and comfort of all our guests, we thank you for keeping our property 100% smoke free and respecting our policy against all tobacco and non-tobacco products that emit smoke. Should smoking occur in any of the guest rooms, there is a $500 cleaning fee plus applicable taxes (currently 14.4%).
Please feel welcome to send any business packages or materials to the hotel prior to your arrival.
We will receive them on your behalf and have them in safekeeping until your check in, at which point you can retrieve them or request them up to your room or event space.
As a guide, please address the package(s) as follows:
ATTN: YOUR NAME & Hold for Arrival (date)
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
900 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
All business packages should also include a label with the following information:
Event Planning Manager (event specific)
If shipping multiple boxes please label 1 of 10, 2 of 10 etc.
Deliveries for events will be accepted 5 business days prior to the event.
All vendors will be responsible for their own shipping/receiving charges as follows in addition to charges incurred through shipping provider (i.e. FedEx, UPS, etc.). They will also be subject to the following handling fees:
- $7.00 per box weighing less than 25lbs
- $10.00 per box weighing 25-100lbs
- $25.00 per box weighing more than 100lbs
- $200 for each pallet the hotel ships and/or receives
Storage of both boxes and pallets is complimentary for up to 5 days prior to the start date and following the event end date.
Additional days will be charged $5 per day per box and $25 per day per pallet and will be stored only if secure storage space is available (this space is limited).
We are pleased to accept packages for registered guests or guests holding a reservation up to 5 days prior to arrival. We will not accept or hold packages for recipients without a reservation.
All packages being sent directly to the hotel need to be addressed to:
- Hyatt Regency Bellevue
- Guest Name
- 900 Bellevue Way NE
- Bellevue, WA 98004
- Letters and Fed Ex or UPS Envelopes - Complimentary
- $7.00 per pack or box less than 25 lbs.
- $10.00 per box weighing 25-100 lbs.
- $25.00 per box over 100 lbs.
- Storage fee: $5.00 per day per package if not claimed within 5 days after departure.
Packages not claimed within 10 days after departure will be returned to sender at guest’s expense. We will not hold packages for more than 10 days after departure.
Hyatt Regency Bellevue will accept a maximum liability of up to $100 for lost packages that we have acknowledged as received. We will not however accept liability for lost, damaged, or delayed packages from shippers.
Should packages be received for non-registered guests, or a recipient not holding a reservation, full handling fees will apply when package is claimed. All packages for non-registered or reserved guests not claimed within 72 hours will be returned to sender.
Check-in Time: 4pm
Check-out Time: 12pm
Events In Bellevue
Bellevue offers something for everyone with a range of events throughout the year!
Cutting-Edge Technology Upgrades Create Theater-Quality Amphitheater Space
Hyatt Regency Bellevue recently completed more than $1 million in technology upgrades to the property's auditorium and executive boardroom.
Technologically Advanced, Upscale Meeting Venues at Hyatt Regency Bellevue
Hyatt Regency Bellevue stays up-to-date with the ever changing, fast-paced tech world by enhancing two of their meeting venues with the ultimate in technology upgrades.
About Bellevue: City Fast Facts
Find out why so many choose Bellevue for work, play and everything in-between with our 8 reasons why Bellevue is the ultimate Northwest destination.
Book Now or call 425 698 4151